5.Ohh my god

 



Oh my god !!!!

Your my shining star

Your the hope in my life

Your my moon in the night

Your my light in the day


Your my happy in the pain

Your  the peace in  my struggle

Your my water in the rain

Your my swet in the work 


I am a passenger in your train

You show the destiny, i will get down

My place is super in your plan

I will say always your name 


Walking like a human in this world

Infront of you I am a little child

Your my fabulous fantastic hero

Surrender my life for you finaly as zero


I will pray for you in my dream

Your has cool as cold ice cream

You dont want name and fame

Nobody knows where are you in the time



**********Writer********

Dr. chandrashekhar.C.H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಭಾವಗೀತೆ -51

ಪ್ರೇಮೋತ್ಸವ

ಹೆತ್ತು ಹೊತ್ತ ತಾಯಿ